sqlcounter problem after upgrading to 2.1.0

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Sep 17 12:39:07 CEST 2008

It's to do with operators rather than tables. "=" will not replace
attribute value if one already exists. ":=" will.

There is a case for blocking this in cases when same attribute has both
user and group sql entry. That would enable for user entries to take
preferance over group entries even when ":=" operator is used.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP