2.1.1-pre

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 17:56:35 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 11:48 +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> I've made a number of changes to fix issues in 2.1.0.  Can some people
> please try git head?  See git.freeradius.org for how to get a "tar" file.
>
>   If there are no complaints, we can issue 2.1.1 tomorrow.

FYI -

Installing 2.1.1 gives this error (but doesn't stop the installation):

   Creating/updating files in /usr/local/etc/raddb
   install:  snmp.conf does not exist
   find: /usr/local/etc/raddb/snmp.conf: No such file or directory

It seems that Makefile has 'snmp.conf' listed as a file to be installed,
but no such file exists.

Running 'radiusd -X' shows:

   Write out database with 1 new entries
   Data Base Updated
   unable to write 'random state'
   unable to write 'random state'
   MAC verified OK

Not sure what it means by the 'random state' messages, or even if they
are important :-)

John.