SQL and ippool

Maxim Sirenko freeradius at mail.rv.ua
Thu Sep 18 18:00:27 CEST 2008

Hi!

I think, SQL server with some stored procedures should think of it.
But I doubt that it's possible to bind username to pool.
If I'm right NAS already has to know the name of pool from which it requests
the IP for client and SQL server simply returns to radius free ip from this
pool.

It's possible to bind NAS ip address to some pool
or to bind username to certain ip address.

My answer is not the last instance but I think it's somewhere near the
truth.

Best regards,
Maxim.