..::Segmentation Fault::..

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 23 08:05:41 CEST 2008

Ing. Alfonso Reyes wrote:
> This is my first alias, the reason of this alias is because I have a
> freeradius server on my server to provide authentication, everything was
> working fine until I tried to set it up to use mysql, after I configure my
> server to check the mysql database I'm getting the segmentation fault issue
> and I can't even start the radius server, any ideas?

  You've edited the default configuration files and broken them.  Then,
you've edited *another* set of configuration files, too.

> "/etc/raddb/sql.conf"

  This isn't the same configuration file as above.

  You've edited /usr/local/etc/raddb/sql.conf to include itself.  That's
the reason why the text about including it is being printed so many times.

  Edit the *correct* configuration file: /usr/local/etc... not /etc/...

number of changes required to get it working.  and don't edit any lines
that say "$INCLUDE".  The last time you did that you broke it.