freeRADIUS proxy to RSA Securid

Chris Haskins chhaskins at caci.com
Tue Sep 23 18:47:25 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

Your point is well taken.

RSA does supply documentation on how to setup their device, but I do not
find anything specifically for accepting a freeRADIUS proxy running on
RHEL5. Since this forum supports freeRADIUS, I felt this was an
appropriate question.

Thank you,

Chris

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Sent by: freeradius-users-bounces+chhaskins=caci.com at lists.freeradius.org
09/23/2008 11:48 AM
Please respond to
FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>

cc

Subject
Re: freeRADIUS proxy to RSA Securid

Chris Haskins wrote:
> Thank you for the input. Would I setup my freeRADIUS server as a
> "UNIX/Linux client", or a "Communication Server", or other?

  Perhaps the vendor you paid large sums of money to has
"documentation"?  Otherwise, it's not good to expect us (who haven't
been paid for the RSA product) to explain how to use it.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See