No subject

Arrigo Savio a.savio at bascom.it
Wed Sep 24 12:42:06 CEST 2008

Hi everybody.
I installed Freeradius 2.1.0 on a Fedora 9 server.
I installed dialup_admin to manage it: it partially works. I have some
troubles in 2 sections:

1. Check Server.
When I click on the menu, I see
Wednesday, 24 September 2008, 12:36:31 CEST
Server: 10.0.1.128:1812
(test user testuser)
And nothing more. I can't see any log in radius logs. The same thing when I
try to "test user" but it is the same page as above.

2. "Accounting" section. I can see the Select menus, but without any value
inside. The strange thing is that If I select any rows (in a totally white
list) the query is run. Basically, I have the option values, but not the
tags in the list.

Hope that someone had already fall in these problems.

Regards Arryxyz