Jradius con file!

Jelena Žagar jelena.zagar at logos.hr
Thu Sep 25 09:24:05 CEST 2008

I add the allow_codechange in jradius module in radiusd.conf file as you can
see:
    # configure the rlm_jradius module
    jradius {
        name      = "example"             # The "Requester" name (a single
                                          # JRadius server can have
                                          # multiple "applications")
        primary   = "localhost"           # Uses default port 1814
        secondary = "localhost"             # Fail-over server
        tertiary  = "localhost"        # Fail-over server on port 8002
        timeout   = 1                     # Connect Timeout
        onfail    = NOOP                  # What to do if no JRadius
                                          # Server is found. Options are:
                                          # FAIL (default), OK, REJECT, NOOP
        keepalive = yes                  # Keep connections to JRadius
pooled
        connections = 8                  # Number of pooled JRadius
connections
        allow_codechange = yes
     }

But, when I started FreeRAdius on the console output, you can see that the
allow_codechange is not read at all:

Module: Library search path is ../lib
Module: Loaded jradius
 jradius: name = "example"
 jradius: primary = "localhost"
 jradius: secondary = "localhost"
 jradius: tertiary = "localhost"
 jradius: timeout = 1
 jradius: onfail = "NOOP"
 jradius: keepalive = yes
 jradius: connections = 8

It seems that these parameters are not read at all because if I delete them
all, I get the same output.
>From where these parameters are read from?

Sincerely,
Žagar Jelena