2.1.1 has been released

orion meshkruaj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:41:27 CEST 2008

tried to install the 2.1.1  on debian etch changing/without changing
the debian/patches/01-radiusd-to-freeradius.dpatch

-#user = nobody
-#group = nobody

-#user = radius
-#group = radius

and then  fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc
but still the error occur

Error
"applying patch 01-radiusd-to-freeradius to ./ ... failed.
make: *** [patch-stamp] Error 1"