..::Errors initializing modules::..

Ing. Alfonso Reyes alfonso.reyes at aztecagenecom.serveftp.net
Thu Sep 25 19:50:30 CEST 2008

Hi Alan and list,

First of all I want to apologize for that mistake, now everything is working
if I use the text file.
The thing is that I'm trying to use mysql and according to the web page
(http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO) I should see the sql module loading:

Module: Loaded SQL

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and linked

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to radius at localhost:/radius

rlm_sql (sql): starting 0

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0

rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0

rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0

But I can't see that on the radiusd -X output, I've double checked
everything with no luck. Even if I'm trying the radtest with a user that is
on mysql the radius send a reject packet.
I can see on the output that the password doesn't match but I tried with a
new one getting the same message, I think that it is not reading mysql
because it is not initializing the module right?.

Any ideas?

This is the first time I use freeradius as you can see, thanks for your time
and help.

Regards,

Alfonso.

Message: 2