Auth-Type question!

Jelena Žagar jelena.zagar at logos.hr
Mon Sep 29 07:26:11 CEST 2008

Hy!
I am using JRadius together with the FreeRadius.
I put the jradius module inside the authorize and post-authenticate
sections.
Authorize section (implemented inside JRadsius server) sets the Auth-Type on
Accept.
As you can see, the next is received from the rlm_jradius module of
FreeRadius when
auth-type is set on Accept by JRadius server. The code of auth-type
attribute is 1000 and as you can
see there is such attribute in the Radius request.

rlm_jradius: reading packet: code=1 len=203
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=1; len=6
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=2; len=11
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=61; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=5; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=4; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=232; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=31; len=10
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=6; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=80; len=16
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=1052; len=4
rlm_jradius: reading attribute: type=1000; len=4

Why FreeRadius is saying:

auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Re
jecting the user

I saw that auth-type is defined inside dictionyry.freeradius.internal file
and that file is incuded inside
the dictionary main file. What else must be done in order for FreeRadius to
recognize auth-type when it is set
inside the Radius request.

Sincerelly,
Žagar Jelena