Problem with freeradius.org website

Leander S. leander.schaefer at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 16:11:23 CEST 2008

Hi Michael

I don't face this kind of problems ether. I'm located in Germany close
to Stuttgart ... The problem you face has something to do with you're
internet provider.
Similar things happend to me several times in the US&A with SBC Global
or how ever the provider was called again .. and also with MTC in
Namibia ...

Masters Solution:
- Try to setup an VPN Server somwhere in the world where the Internet
connection is more trustable ... even encrypted PPTP with minimum 8
digit pwd is good enough
- Use Toor - but don't abuse its bandwidth

Regards,

    Leander