R: Logging level

Arrigo Savio a.savio at bascom.it
Mon Sep 29 16:31:54 CEST 2008

Good. I upgraded to 2.1.1 and I successfully tried the debug_level option.

I have a problem with radmin. I configured the listening socket and ran the
program.
I can run all the "show" commands, but if I try any "set", I receive the
error:

radmin> set
ERROR: You do not have write permission.

Where can I specify this permission?

Listening socket in radiusd.conf:
listen {
        type = control