eap ttls certificate config

Jehan PROCACCIA Jehan.Procaccia at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Sep 30 15:36:11 CEST 2008

Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:
>
>>>   See doc/bugs
>>>
>> a link would be greatly appreciated .
>>

>   Ummm... this file ships with the server.  If you can't find it in the
> "tar" file, it's usually in /usr/share/doc/something/, depending on your
> local installation.
>
>   See also the main web site.  There's a link on EVERY page saying
> "report a bug".  That page includes instructions for bug reporting.
>
>   It's really not that hard.

Actually I wasn't suggesting that it is a bug, my inital question is how
one can use that CA_path directive
and what the CA_path should contain .
If it's a bug, then I should rather update my freeradius-2.0.3-3.el5 to
2.1.1 or so ?
but I'am surprise to be the only one having that problem .
indeed I do have a /usr/share/doc/freeradius-2.0.3 directory containing docs
but nothing on the CA_path directive, neither in bugs,ChangeLog,rlm_eap
or any other file.
My initial question is: "how to configure eap.conf tls section to load a
multi-level certificate hierarchy (CA bundle)"  ?

Thanks .