freeradius compiled version (lastest) against active directory authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 30 17:31:51 CEST 2008

luis a wrote:
>     i all ready read it and he does not work

  Nonsense.

  If you follow the instructions, it works.

>     check  it out the output

  You've edited the configuration files, and broken them.  Don't do that.

  Start off with the default configuration files.  THEN follow the
instructions.

>     that warning apered after i added the line to the user config file
>     DEFAULT  Auth-Type = Local, Password == "stealme"

  The instructions on my web site DON'T say to do that.  So you're not
following the instructions.

>     and also when i remplace
>     DEFAULT  Auth-Type = System

  Can you explain why you're making nearly random changes to the
configuration files rather than following the instructions on the web site?