Radclient & PHP

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Apr 2 15:02:10 CEST 2009

>I have a question.. and i hope I'll have a reply or an idea!!
>If I have to store my files of configuration (eap, keys, randoms, dh..) in a
>usb device, have you an idea: how can I configure my freeradius?

Best advice - don't do that!!! Certificates are *much* safer on a server
than on a USB device - what are you going to do if someone walks off
with it?

Path to the hard disk or path to the removable device ... Freeradius
don't care. Put correct paths to the files in the configuration items.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP