integrate dhcpd and freeRADIUS logs

deveshgade deveshgade152003 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:32:59 CEST 2009

	I want to maintain a log of the username,ip address and the mac address
of the client connecting to my FreeRADIUS-2.1.1 server in a wireless
network.
I am using dhcpd, from which the mac address of client can be obtained.

	I wanted to know if anyone has written a script to map radius logs to the
dhcpd logs
so that one would be able to compare the username,ip address and mac address
of the client.
Based on comparison of the above values,access to the wifi network  would be
granted to the user.
Can anyone give me a sample or an real shell script or php script for the
same??