problem matching realms - for local auth not proxy

Seamus Bridgeman seamusb114 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:55:02 CEST 2009

Fair enough Alan. Reprimand warranted and accepted. We removed proxy
settings but naturally need this to
match realms in proxy.conf which solved our problem

Take your point on controlled iterative changes to default settings in
radiusd.conf and not butchering!
Just getting familiar with changes post 2.0.0 (virtual servers with
authorise{} etc ).

We have a need to use dbm file given our volumes and migration from current
dbm based Radius.

thanks again for help/advice.