Unable to find module....

Bryan Graham bryan at cs.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 6 23:54:37 CEST 2009

   I'm using freeradius 2.1.4, hand compiled, and running on Solaris 10,
in a zone.

  I have attr_rewrite in my authorize { } section of the
sites-enabled/default.  A raidusd -X shows the following (relevant) lines:

including configuration file /opt/csg/etc/raddb/modules/attr_rewrite
.
.
conns: 87848
/opt/csg/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[198]: Failed to find module
"attr_rewrite".
/opt/csg/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[62]: Errors parsing authorize
section.
 }
Errors initializing modules

    Now, the attr_rewrite libraries ARE in /opt/csg/lib with the other
modules, and I should mention that I have been using ldap and kerberos
just fine before this, so I doubt that this is a generic library
location issue.  Any ideas why it can't find this specific module?

thanks,
Bryan Graham