of Mac and Men

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 11:46:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Let's not put Lenny out of his misery just yet. I've never had problems
> with EAP-TTLS on Macs, I've actually started recommending people use it, as
> it appears to be slightly more efficient than PEAPv0 (based purely on the
> number of rounds it takes to complete), and far better documented.

I use TTLS where/when I can - eg Nokia S60

> Could you elaborate on what issues you're seeing? -X perhaps ? Or maybe a
> little PCAP..

Macs which connect but dont get an address. Macs which just keep dropping
their connection every 60 seconds. I'm just mainly intrigued by other
RADIUS products that contain client work-arounds and fixes... particularly
when airport extremes are mentioned directly.

alan