Parameter to limit user traffic in RouterOS

Russell Tester russell at serverworks.co.nz
Thu Apr 9 04:54:25 CEST 2009

That's also a tad incorrect as 6 Gagawords is more like 24GB.

You may also find this snippet from my dictionary.mikrotik useful:

ATTRIBUTE       Mikrotik-Recv-Limit-Gigawords           14      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Mikrotik-Xmit-Limit-Gigawords           15      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Mikrotik-Total-Limit                    17      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Mikrotik-Total-Limit-Gigawords          18      integer

17 & 18 are relatively new and do as you'd expect, limit the total
traffic as oppose to in or out.

--Russ