of Mac and Men

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:12:23 CEST 2009

Right. Its better to give crackers less information versus more.  so
others do not get login credentials. Though, if certificates were
properly implemented, there would be mutual authentication

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys