of Mac and Men

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:15:15 CEST 2009

I'm aware of an attack on a bank which had implemented EAP, and had
fun when a Pen tester was simply getting domain login credentials
without having to work much at all.

Could you maybe provide a rebuttal for this attack? and/or explain how
to make it especially secure?

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys