LDAP with fallback on local authentication?

Justin Steward althalus87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:29:17 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> $ man unlang

>        ldap
>        if (fail) {
>                sql
>        }

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the reply. Since SQL modules can't go in authenticate, this would
have to be in authorize, yes? How then, would I get the reply attributes out
of the SQL database? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I currently have sql in authorize, the users have Auth-Type = LDAP, and ldap
is in the authenticate section. This is authenticating users against LDAP,
and getting the reply attributes from the SQL database.

Thanks,
Justin