NAS table

JDL JDL at ImagineNet.net
Tue Apr 14 06:42:24 CEST 2009

Nizar Zulmi wrote:
> i enable this on sql.conf
> readclients = yes
>
> do i have to remove this :
> client 127.0.0.1 {
Do you have a "127.0.0.1" client in your the nas table? If so, then yes,
you will need to remove it or else you will end up with a duplicate. If
this client is not in your nas table, then you can just leave the
127.0.0.1 client in the clients.conf file.

BTW, I think the 127.0.0.1 client is just there for testing purposes. I
do not believe it will break anything if it is completely removed
(unless, of course, you are running also running some sort of radius
client on the same server as FreeRADIUS).

Jim L.