rlm_perl behavior

Borislav Dimitrov b.dimitrov at ngsystems.net
Wed Apr 15 09:45:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

I just subscribed so I won't be able to quote properly but I hope at
least the message is associated with the right thread (I found it on
the web archive of the mailing list). I've been using FreeRADIUS for
about 4 year now and it is a wonderful product - there's no question
why you're No 1! For the past years of using and developing rlm_perl
modules for FreeRADIUS, I've only been astonished and happy because of
the new functionalities etc that the development team have been adding
to the new releases. This all ended with this crippling