Detail file polling issues

JDL JDL at ImagineNet.net
Wed Apr 15 15:47:21 CEST 2009

I have performed the following actions, however, the listener files are
still being deleted when the home accounting server is down.

Alan DeKok wrote:

> 1) Don't write to the detail file twice.

I have commented out ALL detail lines from all active configuration
files (including sites-enabled/default) except for the one that
corresponds to the robust-proxy-accounting example.

>   See
> raddb/sites-available/robust-proxy-accounting.

My configuration matches robust-proxy-accounting as much as it can and
still work in my site (see attached).

> Note that the listen
> section that reads from the detail file is in a virtual server.  AND the
> "accounting" section for that virtual server does NOT log to the detail
> file.

The accounting section for that virtual server matches
robust-proxy-accounting.

> 2) Ensure that only the "accounting" section is logging to the detail
> file, and not any others.

Done.

I have attached my site configuration for reference.

Jim L.