priority in radcheck and radgroupcheck

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Apr 16 07:33:29 CEST 2009

> Yes, group attributes with := will overwrite user attributes in sql. List
> files after sql and put user specific attributes that shouldn't overwriten
> by group ones there.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

All my user properties and group properties are on sql actually.
Doesnt it makes sense  of overwriting user atributes to group attributes.
So I can set group specific attributes  and some user specific attributes
for a certain user too?

So if both user and group attributes are on sql, only way for me to remove
that user from group to use user attributes right?