Tagged attributes problem and rlm_perl in FreeRADIUS 2.1.4

Alexandr Kovalenko alexandr.kovalenko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:59:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Alexandr Kovalenko wrote:
>> I've already asked about the very same problem with tagged attributes
>> and rlm_perl in FreeRADIUS 1.1.7, and Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net> told
>> me that he tested it on 2.1.4, so I've upgraded to new version:
>
>  It doesn't support tagged attributes, either.  The source code for the
> module will need to be updated to support tagged attributes.

Thanks for reply.

Then I have few questions:
1. How could this be that it worked in 1.1.7 (but only 1st auth
attempt, all further didn't, until restart)?
2. Is there any work-in-progress project on adding support for tagged
attributes in rlm_perl?
3. Is there any workaround to make it work?
4. Which of these modules: rlm_python, rlm_exec, rlm_<anything other
user programmable> support tagged attributes?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alexandr Kovalenko
http://uafug.org.ua/