Help with initial setup Sita<-->Ext. Radius<-->Int.Radius<-->AD

Podlazov, Lev LPODLAZOV at imf.org
Thu Apr 16 15:41:21 CEST 2009

Good morning ,

Our organization is trying to set Wireless Users authentication via AD
with Radius in between.  The reason for Ext. and Int. Radius based on
our security group recommendations.
I've installed freeradius-1.1.3 from RedHat . It's up on both Ext and
Int boxes. I was able to run radtest and radclient locally on both
machines but when I am trying to run them from Ext to Int I am getting
these errors
radclient: no response from server for ID 174 .
I've set access for all users in /etc/raddb/users and defined clients in
/etc/raddb/clients.conf  according to documentation.
I am totally new to Radius and this point I am lost what to try next.
Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lev Podlazov
IMF