priority in radcheck and radgroupcheck

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Apr 16 18:40:43 CEST 2009

>Doesnt it makes sense  of overwriting user atributes to group attributes.
So I can set group specific attributes  and some user specific attributes
for a certain user too?

It does but code doesn't work for := operator. In case of that operator
group overrides the user value. In case of = user value takes presedence ove
group value - and that is most commonly used operator. Patches are welcome -
if you can figure out how to fix the code to work "properly" with := as well
do send it in.

>So if both user and group attributes are on sql, only way for me to remove
that user from group to use user attributes right?

You can also update that attribute with unlang.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See