Freeradius 2 , TTLS/PAP, multiples questions

Jérôme BERTHIER jerome.berthier at inria.fr
Fri Apr 17 12:01:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to configure Freeradius 2 to implement EAP/TTLS-PAP
authentication method on my Cisco AP1242. It works but I'd like some
precisions to get configuration files as small as possible.
What is the shortest way to configure it ?
authorize {
    preprocess
    auth_log
    suffix
    eap {
        ok = return
    }
    files
    ldap
    pap
}

authenticate {
    Auth-Type PAP {
        pap
    }
    Auth-Type LDAP {
        ldap
    }
    eap
}
Are the lines correct ?

Moreover, I've got trouble to implement few functions.
First, what's the right way to implement check for Simultaneous-Use ?
For cisco nas type, Freeradius seems to use snmp check but where should
I configure SNMP read community in order to make it possible ?

Then, during EAP process, is it possible to check if inner identity
equal outer identity and if not to reject request ?

Finally, I've got problem with NetworkManager under Fedora 9 (not tested
on other distribution). If Session resumption / fast reauthentication
cache  is not enabled, clients can't reassociate and ask for session
resumption again. Is there a workaround ?

Thanks

--
Jérôme BERTHIER
Network administrator