automatic radcheck user addition - is it possible?

Derek C derekfreeradius at hssl.ie
Mon Apr 20 21:44:05 CEST 2009

Hi Ivan,

Coova Chilli I'm hoping - if it finds that every user (by mac) is
authenticated (by pre-loading the mac into radcheck so that coova chilli
gets the OK each time).

So, I'm hoping, it'll be just like a captive portal except that the user's
will never be subjected to the pre-auth web pages

Unless I'm missing something by how Coova Chilli & freeradius are working
(I might be...)

Derek