Exec-Program-Wait problem

enid enidv11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:41:37 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I' running FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.5, and I'm trying to execute an external
script when users authenticate. I have included the exec module. The script
is executed in this form (in the users file):

DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use := 1
        Idle-Timeout = 600,
        Session-Timeout = 5400,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
        Exec-Program-Wait = "/etc/freeradius/somescript",
        Fall-Through = Yes

 but I want that the output of it to append to the AV pair reply that goes
back to the client. So I have the problem that when the script is executed,
its output doesn't append to the AV pair reply. (For example:
Reply-Message=Email Only Account)
I can post here my configuration files, if you tell me which.

Thanks in advance !