Exec-Program-Wait problem

enid enidv11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:56:24 CEST 2009

Thank you for your reply,
to make it more precise, I'm trying to execute a script that checks the
users accounting (hours and minutes generated from radiusreport tool). And
when the users passes his limit he is then blocked access.
The "exec" module allows only this syntax: Attribute-Name =
`%{exec:/etc/freeradius/somescript}`,
(this is passed as an AV pair to the client/nas, the freeradius is running
as freerad user not root).

how can I make this happen with this syntax?

Thanks in advance.