ldap filter depending on NAS

Matthieu Lazaro matthieu.lazaro at eservglobal.com
Wed Apr 22 11:32:40 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Matthieu Lazaro wrote:
>
>> For example: filtering with more than on attribute in checkval ( MAC /
>> TUNNEL TYPE), sending orders to the NAS to change VLAN depending on the
>> user, etc...
>>

>   Write down the policies, and then implement them in the policy language.
>
>   Feel free to submit example policies and configurations.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Yet, I have not been able to:
- Tell the NAS to change the VLAN depending on LDAP account info,
- Tell the NAS to change the SSiD + VLAN depending on user LDAP account
- Filter MAC + MEDIUM TYPE + PORT Number depending on LDAP account info

Also, the reply messages like "call your helpdesk" doesn't work.

And honestly, I don't know where to start.

Matt