ldap filter depending on NAS

Matthieu Lazaro matthieu.lazaro at eservglobal.com
Thu Apr 23 10:35:21 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok a écrit :
> Matthieu Lazaro wrote:
>

>> rlm_ldap manual covers the options to use with the ldap module like
>> server , tls binding, basic filters, etc... not " how to use extended
>> ldap attributes based on the content of the RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema".
>>

>   Exactly.  It describes how the LDAP module works.  It does NOT
> describe how to implement complex policies that cannot be implemented
> with the LDAP module.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

OK, so tell me where to implement complex policies?
And when you say "that cannot be implemented with the LDAP module", do
you mean that all those fields added by RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema are useless?

And finally, can you say that when a dumb users plugs in the wrong VLAN,
like a admin VLAN, I cannot deny him or put him automatically in the
right VLAN with radius?

Best regards,

Matt