eap-peap inner outer identity

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 23:34:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

>   Nearly all of them haven't been updated in *years*.  i.e. Since long
> before 2.0 was released.  They are not just wrong, they are actively
> harmful.

yeh. most of them are from 2006/2007 era and are 'heres how I configured
FreeRADIUS 1.x in some wierd way to do this' - which, whilst may have
been appropriate then, the server has been massively upgraded
and improved to basically work out of the source ball with minimal
extra work - eg EAP stuff, certificates, database, inner authentication
and handling multiple servers.

alan