Looking for client configurations for dynamic client

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed Apr 29 12:28:12 CEST 2009

> Hi guys
> I'm running Debian lenny... in production server I have installed
> freeradius 1.x and in client.conf i have seted
> client 0.0.0.0/0 {
>     secret = mySecret
>     shortname = everyone
> }
>
> In Debian lenny is available freeradius 2.0.4 in this version that setting
> for client is not available.
> Some time ago Alan told me that use 2.0.5 version to this settings, I did
> try to build a .pkg to install in my server but never can
> done it, because i did have some errors and my knowledge are not enought.

And the problem is ...? Install checkinstall (read some documentation to
see what it is). Download and unpack current freeradius version. Do:

./configure
make
checkinstall -D make install

Answer the questions to make the package. It will tell you if you need to
install some dependences.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP