User login Portal

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed Apr 29 15:39:31 CEST 2009

> I am trying to create a user login area where they can view their usage.
> my php is very basic

So are your requirements.

> My radius will authenticate user by mac address which i have working
> so the user login for will take them to a home page in that page will be a
> link
> to view usage
> i would like a small pop up window (in the same page)with the result of
> their total download and upload together
> the mysql query would be
> SELECT SUM( AcctInputOctets ) + SUM( AcctOutputOctets )/(1024*1024)
> FROM radacct
> WHERE UserName = '00-00-00-00-00-13'
> any ideas on a small script for this would be appreciated

You can trawl the Internet for hours looking for it. Or you can spend a
couple of hours working through something like:

http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/wikis/mysql-tutorials/default.aspx

(connect to and retrieve data from MySQL tutorials) and be able to do it
yourself.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP