Debug log not logging date/time/epoch

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 17:39:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

Not sure if this is a simple request or not. I am currently running
FreeRadius 2.0.5 in debug mode ('-X') and recording all the output into
a log file. The problem is the debug output seems to show no indication
of the date/time (or epoch time) at all. I'm trying to track down a
local problem, and have users telling me when the problem occurs, but
without the date/time being logged I am not getting too far.

Is it possible to get FR to log the date/time or epoch time when using
'-X'?

Thanks,

John.