Idle-Timeout not working

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:47:48 CEST 2009

> If Idle-Timeout is in the Access-Accept packet - NAS doesn't support it.
> Take it up with them.

I didn't quite get it. Can you explain further?

It seems to be random. In first login i was not automatically logged
out so I manually logged out and again logged back in. This time, it
worked. It says you have been logged out.

However, after closing all the browsers. I opened the browser again,
expecting chilli will redirect me to login page but instead, it thinks
I am still logged in and allowed the internet access. I checked the
currently online user session in radius database while I am still
logged in. Radius database shows nothing about I am being online.

What is the anomali here?

Thanks