Proxy accounting message

HM Wong hmwong617 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:48:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have 2 NAS devices which will deliver RADIUS accounting message to my
billing server. Now my billing system will receive all accounting info for
all users.

I would like to do billing record only for some of my users so that I would
like to filter the others. I built a freeradius 1.x to proxy accounting
message from NAS devices to billing server.

Is it possible to configure the freeradius filter/limit the proxy of
accounting message based on user in database or files?

Thanks,
HM