Decoupled accounting

Devinder Singh devinbhullar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:45:54 CEST 2009

Hi

This is my directory listing which file should i copy to the XP machine

linux-h9qt:/etc/raddb/certs # ls
01.pem  bootstrap  ca.key      client.crt  client.p12
dh              index.txt.attr.old  random  serial.old  server.csr
server.pem
02.pem  ca.cnf     ca.pem      client.csr  client.pem
index.txt       index.txt.old       README  server.cnf  server.key
xpextensions
03.pem  ca.der     client.cnf  client.key  devinder at palettemm.com.pem
index.txt.attr  Makefile            serial  server.crt  server.p12

--
Devinder