DEAFAULT keyword??

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 6 18:42:04 CEST 2009

Marlon Duksa wrote:
> Thanks. But how do you invoke 'man' for the users? If I type what you
> did above in Ubuntu, I get some other 'users' :
> NAME
>        users - print the user names of users currently logged in to the
> current host

 OK...

$ man 5 users

  Or, you could try reading the "users" file that you were editing.  The
format is documented in the comments at the start of the file.

> when I do 'man freeradius' then I get the correct man pages for
>  freeradius but very little said about the DEFAULT keyword.

  Because you weren't reading the documentation I pointed you to.

  The "freeradius" page documents the server, not all of the
configuration files.  There are individual "man" pages for the
configuration files.