VMPS: Failed encoding packet: Failed to find VQP-Packet-Type in response packet

Michael Bryant michael.bryant at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 9 17:20:35 CEST 2009

Attached is the debug output from a ubuntu package of 2.1.0, with the
default config (I didn't see a 2.1.0 tarball on the site)

Also attached is the debug output from the 2.1.6 install (tarball from
site), again with the default config.

As far as I can tell, in 2.1.0 it finds the vmps section, in 2.1.6 it
doesn't.

--Mike