Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 48

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 12:25:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
> echo
> "Acct-Session-Id={ACTSESSION}\nUser-Name={MYUSERNAME}\nX-Ascend-Session-Svr-
> Key={SESSIONKEY}" | radclient -x 10.0.5.1:3799 disconnect 123
>

> session removed successfully but I receive Disconnect-NAK (unsuccessfully)

RFC 5176

"Session Context Not Removable" is a fatal error sent in response
to a Disconnect-Request if the NAS was able to locate the session
context, but could not remove it for some reason.  It MUST NOT be
sent within a CoA-ACK, CoA-NAK, or Disconnect-ACK, only within a
Disconnect-NAK.

ensure that ALL the things you are sending to the device are present
on the device.... ie X-Ascend-Session-Svr-Key ?

alan