[Daloradius-users] Batch PIN Code Authentication

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:34:17 CEST 2009

> When you refer to PIN authentication does this mean that you would like that
> Batch User Add
> to create batch PIN users with Auth-Type := Accept (meaning, they
> automatically authenticate ok
> with just providing the PIN number). Is that what would make the current
> Batch Add User page
> suitable for batch PIN users?
>

> Regards,
> Liran.

Exactly. Currently I can create the PIN users one by one. I have tried
the batch add users with password length 0 but the attributes it
produces is still User-Password instead of Auth-Type.

Also tried with in Batch Add Users with username length = 0 and
Password = 0 with custom prefix and added the custom attribute of
Auth-Type:=Accept. This seems ok but it is producing double entry in
the table. One with Username = something with password = blank and
same user with Auth-Type:= Accept. At this point I don't know if this
have the same effect as just having only one entry in the table.

This is not a big deal. I am just suggesting that it would have been
better with that option too. :-)

What do you think? It will be less confusing for the users.

Regards