freeradius2.1.6 module errors

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Wed Aug 12 01:05:21 CEST 2009

On 11 August 2009, at 06:54, ramesh p wrote:

> Am doing it correctly? Please suggest?

Obviously not since FreeRADIUS is telling you it doesn't understant
the Acct-Type of Ignore.  I suspect you are not getting a good answer
is that I (for one) do not understand what you are trying to
accomplish.  You use the term ignore which implies to me that you want
FreeRADIUS to drop any non Stop packets and not respond at all.  That
means that the NAS will continue to retry every one of those packets
for some predetermined number of times wasting bandwidth.  I would
recommend providing some details on what you want to accomplish and
someone may be able to show you how to do that.