Escaping things

Stun Box stunbox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:26:09 CEST 2009

Ok, I got a hint. I was mistaken, it was doing the mess for '\n' and
for '\t' also in accounting but I find from where it comes.
In my default/post-auth I had  :

       update reply{
                Tunnel-Type = 13
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6
# I use the real ID for setting the vlan number (I set
''use_tunneled_reply'' to yes in eap.conf/tls/peap)
                Tunnel-Private-Group-Id =
`/usr/local/etc/raddb/getVlan "%{reply:User-Name}"`
# I hide the inner User-name by putting the user-name of the outside.
                User-Name := "%{request:User-Name}"
        }

And the user-name of the accounting seems to come from the last
User-Name defined in authentication. But it seems to not escape the
User-Name. So when I last defined User-Name with  'DOMAIN\test'
(thanks to ''%{request:User-Name}" ), it sends to accounting :
'DOMAIN        est'....
So, I put User-Name := "%{request:Stripped-User-Name}" and it's ok now...

But I still have a problem... the accounting is done with the outside
user-name... how could it be done with the inside user-name ?

Thanks for reading,

G.