MSChap via ntlm_auth problem

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Aug 18 13:12:40 CEST 2009

Hi,
> >> Oh, sorry.
> >> I tried to get some about ntlm_auth output and forgot to remove changes.
> >>
> >> I delete pipe but it did't remove problem.
> >
> > ..now post the debug again
>
> Please, find in attachment. Nothing changed.

hmm, not sure about the require-membership bit as I've never used it.

which version of SAMBA are you running? Latest version is known to have
issues - they've changed things with its output.

also, recommend you change the command to have this instead

--username=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-None}}

that'll get rid of that annoying output error

alan